G&H offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for motivated and talented people to join a team of like-minded, highly skilled colleagues who want to grow and succeed with our company.
Hiring talent to complement and grow our current teams’ skills and capabilities is a strategic priority to enable our plans for growth.
Our seven business locations in the United States and four UK-based businesses employ across a broad range of functions including engineering and process, manufacturing, product management, supply chain and customer services, quality assurance, continuous improvement, compliance and finance.
The Production Supervisor manages the daily output of an experienced photonics production team to satisfy the unique requirements of aerospace, defense, life science, and industrial customers. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
SPECIALIST FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE
- Photonics packaging expertise
- Fiber optics assembly and testing experience
- Manufacturing equipment use
- Lean Manufacturing training
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Management of diverse team
- Communication skills
- Delivering results
- Leadership history in a clean room based, photonics environment.
- Associates degree in engineering, manufacturing technology or equivalent work experience.
Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with Production Supervisor noted in the subject line.